Life is interesting as good
fortune gives birth to utter disaster.
Tell me, is it Spring again?
I will reiterate last year's soliloquy toward our local
whore: Spring. She is a temptress and results in a chaotic orgy of nature. The
soulless birds and their beady eyes hide in the big, busty, blooming trees of
hers. Their song puts old ladies into a spell, to where they wreck their luxury
vehicles into small children. For me, I wake up and journey down my driveway
past the trees and the birds and they are silent for they know of my hatred. My
car is covered in white shit. Who does that? Birds; soulless ones.
A few slumbers ago, I watched a crow and felt him to be my friend.
He was chillin' in the brick courtyard, pecking away at someone's lunch.
An administrator marched forth with purpose and the crow wished to be
unobserved, and so he flew a couple feet away to further inspect how he would
tackle someone else's lunch. The crow flew in such a way that I could see his
little crow-feet swaying and I thought it was cute.
I'm about to graduate and I'm feeling those dark existentialist
feelings of despair. I wish to be unobserved like the crow, so I might further
inspect how in the fuck I'm going to tackle my life.
We are fooled, as the lush and dewy-eyed Spring will wither
and dry into a haggard old woman christened Autumn. I plan to exploit her.
Comments
Post a Comment